The rules and regulations of the Baldwinsville Gun Club are as follows:
The range hours are:
Monday-Saturday: 8 a.m. Until 15 Minutes Prior to Sunset
Sunday: 10 a.m. 15 Minutes Prior to Sunset
NOTE: SHOOTING AFTER SUNSET IS NOT PERMITTED AND WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP
All Shooters MUST Wear Eye and Ear Protection.
When Going Down Range ALL Shooters MUST CEASE FIRE.
When Going Down Range ALL Shooters MUST TURN ON RED SAFETY LIGHTS. When Going Down Range ALL Firearms MUST BE UNLOADED BREECH OPEN. Each Shooter Must Provide Their Own Targets.
Shooting the Target Frames is Prohibited.
When Using 230 Yard & 100 Yard Range, Please Use Three Shooting Stations On Right of Structure, Closest to Garage and Club House.
Members May Bring One Guest to Shoot on the Range.
Member is Responsible for the Guest’s Conduct.
Children Under the Age of 16 Must be Accompanied by an Adult.
Range Officer Has Authority to Enforce ALL Rules.
ALL MEMBERS MUST AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE CLUB BY-LAWS: [PDF] BRGC-BYLAWS-03/02/2017
- Shooting at any object placed on or near the ground.
- Shooting at human silhouette targets or glass containers. Metal swing targets are permissible provided you shoot straight on (no angles) and they are suspended 3-6 feet off the ground or placed on the berm. Plastic targets must be suspended 3-6 feet off the ground.
- Attaching targets on or shooting into trees.
- Leaving trash, fired cases, used targets or target frames on the ranges. Cardboard boxes must be broken down before being placed in the dumpster.
- Discharging any firearm when the muzzle is elevated above horizontal.
- Discharging any firearm at a rapid fire rate (1 shot every 2 seconds) unless part of a club sponsored match.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on all ranges at all times.
- Failure to comply with these rules will result in loss of membership or legal action.